Thursday, November 13, 2008

A word or two from the erm... assistant

Heya, this is Bee Lee, the assistant in the IT department for the Seniors. First of all, I apologise for not bothering to tweak the layout of the blog. Blah me!!! (Bee Lee, you inefficient person!! Booo!!)

Anyway, I'm currently in the middle of changing the layout for this blog. I'm still wondering what should I put up. Hmm... flash animations... anyone good in flash animation? Well, I can make something up with the pirated Macromedia Flash MX 2004 that is sitting in my hard disk right now, collecting dust, but I can't guarantee it will be very nice. More of like a crappy animation. Haha! Just couldn't find a time to look through all the tutorials.

Just give me a week or so. I need to collect pictures, and probably draw some as well, to "jazz" up the blog. Sigh, if only the XHTML code for the layout was easier to understand... Well, you know what they say, nothing comes without a challenge.

Right, so that's all I'm gonna post up today. It's really getting late. Good night!

No comments: