Monday, November 10, 2008

hello scouts,
we're back!

well, there's tons of updating I need to do,
but right now,
I'm completely clueless on where to start with

no. 1, we at the IT department have been having some major communication issues.
no. 2, our main website is put on hold as my brilliant computer is under attack by the microscopic virus that exists as electric impulses, aka, Trojan Horse in French.

so, since the entire scout troop is still a little dizzy,
the events coming up are still pending,

and that is why,
we,
scouts,
are put on hold for the moment


and as for the IT section,
please for the love of God,
stop asking me about the ugly table unless you wish to donate your table to me.
because, the computer is also under attack by those microscopic virus, and since I have zero budget to work with,
I am completely out of energy to fix that darn thing!


so, solution is :
mathewwoo, who's leaving us soon (no, he's not dying), will donate his computer to us!


TADDAA!

problem solved!

so, next issue,
the ugly table,
you
, yes you, the one staring at the computer screen will donate your table to us!



TADDAA!
problem solved.

next problem,
lack of updates,

solution?
whack your BeeLee who's supposed to maintain this site.

TAADAA.
solved, again.





so you see, now you know why they all elected me as IT head.
it's because I can solve problems so fast!
hhahahahhahaha


I doubt you can do better than me, so shusssh, and do as I say.
so right now, your to-do list is :

1. donate me your table
2. whack BeeLee.

there!





so, come back soon,
and maybe I'll find something to update about,
because unless you find BeeLee, this blog won't be nicely designed.


like I said, whack BeeLee.





yours in scouting,
melinda.

No comments: