Monday, November 24, 2008

hello hello, my name's Dibo.

okay err, no, my name is not Dibo. I was.. you know, singing a song? Like you know, from that show?

no? doesn't ring a bell? no?


hm.



so anyyyyway,

if you were expecting to read about updates,
sorry, I've got none for you.

well, besides the fact that our official website is pretty darned messed up,
yeah,
it's so messed up.



but just so you know,
I'm still struggling to fix that darn thing.
XHTML is a new thing to me.
and I hate XHTML.


ish.



well, to be honest,
this post is just to keep everyone from coming back to this blog.
harhar.


I.NEED.TRAFIC.




if you love scouts,
you should set this blog as a homepage, or at least visit once a day,
then right,
scouts can earn money from affiliates!




then we can have BBQ party again!
hhhahahahah.


okay, I'm crapping, yes I know.



and this is to beelee : keep up the work, I like the borders, but make the header look...wilder (: hahah.




yours in scouting,
melinda.

1 comment:

BLProductions said...

hmm... Melinda, I'm still wondering what to do with the header. Ideas don't really come to me these days. Maybe the holidays are affecting my "creative" thinking. Haha