Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hello junior scouts,
this is your patgua IT head popping in,
since I'm the so-called IT head,
I'm supposed to be only caring about the senior blog,
but I realized the junior blog is also as dead,


so just so you know,
our main website is http://www.boxingkangaroo.tk/
visit it as you wish, it is still not fully functional, so you might still get error pages,
but I'm working on it,

in the mean time,
I'd like some suggestions,
for the blog, the website & the troop (:


and if you're still blur on who and what,
kerwin is your junior IT head,
while Gabriel is the assistant,
please bug them everyday of your life if they're not updating this site constantly,

(trust me, I'm sure they work better under pressure)

hahah.


okay, enough of the lime-light on me,
and also just so you know,
http://www.senior-boxingkangaroo.blogspot.com/
is the official senior weblog. (:



oh and yeah,
have fun in the upcoming holidays and also the annual camp.
please do take tons of pictures for the sake of your junior IT dept.


thankyousoverymuch.



yours in scouting,
melinda.

No comments: