Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another word from the erm... so called assistant

Sorry guys, I guess I'm not really that efficient at planning things out. Dang it, I feel so guilty for not helping to contribute to this blog. I have messed up, big time. Gah!!!

See, the computer is always occupied, and everyday I've been going out. And next week, I'm going to Genting again (cousin's family trip), sigh. And I've no time table. So, everything is going haywire.

Yes, I know. I'm just giving excuses. It's no use now. Right, I shouldn't stress myself up.

Anyway, I'm wondering. Why not I bring Scouting and Science together? So like (hopefully) everyweek, I would post up 1 interesting fact about Scouts and Science? Well, at least that's one way of keeping the blog alive.

-Your lousy assistant, Billy
(OK, I better stop blaming myself)

No comments: