Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hmm

Oh good! At least Wesley posted up SOMETHING! Yeah! That's a start.

Anyway, I'm yet to get photos to jazz up this blog. It's getting a little err... dusty...

Oh, oh! It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Annual Camp is on 19th (7.30am) to 21th (12.00pm) March 2010. But you already knew that, right?

Now, on to some cool facts:

1. My name is Bee Lee, but this is quite irrelevant.
2. The den comp just got pimped up. Awesomeness! To the future IT Heads, TAKE CARE OF THE COMPUTER OR I WILL SCREW YOU UP! Seriously, there are a lot of screws in there! Ahaha, I cracked myself up.
3. Knots are used for tying stuff. Some people are dumb enough not to know this, so I'll just put it up.
4. Seniors, you guys are to pass at least 2 badges for Lencana Maju. Like it or not, just do your best! Do I hear a "YEA BABEH!"?
... Hmm... it's strangely silent...

Anyway, just to inform you, there are, count 'em, 5 compulsory criterias for Lencana Maju. According to my green book, the one you probably had received when you got your tenderfoot badge, the criterias include
  1. Cita-cita Pengakap (stuff related to the Pentadbiran of Malaysia and PJ and Undang-undang Pengakap, just to name a few)
  2. Kecergasan (Marching and climbing stuff)
  3. Kemahiran (Stuff related to well... skills)
  4. Pengembaraan/Expedisi (Hiking, Orienteering, and etc...)
  5. Perkhidmatan (emergency services and service to the society)
Well, that's all for today.

No comments: