Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HELLOOOO my fellow scouts :D!.

How have you guys been?????.

Remember to keep checking for the latest updates here :).
i know not many of you read this blog.
but, do try to read it as often as you can.
I know sometimes there aren't much updates, but well, the more people reading it the more i will update right :)?
what's the fun if no one reads it.


Without further delay,

there will be an official troop meeting this Saturday (27th March)
Attire: FULL scout uniform
Venue: School
Time: 8 - 11
be very very sure you be there at least 5 minutes before 8, or else you know what will happen.

that's about it :D!

EDIT: Don't mind me, I'm just dropping by to erm... drop a piece of code brought to you by our oh-so-wonderful TL =D


Imma lazy to type out all that, so I just scanned it. Lol! Anyway, do crack it before the troop meeting.

Bee Lee

No comments: