Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIKE, HELLO ?!

LIKE OH - MY - GOSH !




I can honestly slaughter someone right now.
like maybe you, whoever that's reading the blog anyway.


during the last COH meeting,
the scouters said that THE IT DEPARTMENT needs more ... interactive things!


AND YOU KNOW WHAT ?
I don't know if you've noticed,
but I've been VERY interactive lately!

like, hello?!
I started a FORUM on the main website and only TWO scout joined.
which is ME & SECKWEI.

AND SECKWEI ISN'T A 17PJ SCOUT ANYMORE.



gosh.
can't you guys be more supportive?!

I've been trying really hard to make this blog a 'thing' for you guys to visit / discuss about.
but only 4 has subscribed to our blog!
are those the only scouts left in our troop?!!



please,
be more supportive?
either for me, for scouts or for yourself.

GET INTERACTIVE DAMNIT !
or the blog is plain useless same goes to the main webpage!


did you know my application to submit our main webpage as a SCOUT website was REJECTED,
like R- E- J- E- C- T- E-D
because there's a lack of visitors and activity going on on the webpage?!


LIKE WE BLOODY GOT REJECTED FOR BEING AN OFFICIAL SCOUT WEBPAGE !!!


do you know how depressing that is?!!!





* breatheee. breathee.


okay sorry I highlighted and coloured so many words in red.
I use red a lot when I'm pissed, so yeah. :(



so, well, I don't know.
it's up to you lah.

I can't exactly force you all to be more active,
but show some effort, at least?
like contribute in our forum in the main webpage?
*sigh.
I don't know what else to say.
yours in scouting ,
melinda.

No comments: