Saturday, March 14, 2009

Camp '09 ! (:

SENIOR CAMPPPP 09 !


so we had our annual camp last weekend, and it was, all around good (:






registration (:
amanda & szeting --- camera shy?






the recruits faling in.

I didn't manage to take much photos because I had to be involved in most of the activities.
and the activities were, well, messy.
so I couldn't exactly snap photos with muddy fingers.
but I tried my best!



BACKWOODSMAN COOKING.
Patrol Yellow Banana's mud egg (:


our backwoods man site.

the ingredients given :
- 3 potatoes
- 7 eggs
- whole chicken



fireeeeee!


Patrol Yellow Banana's cooking site
( I'm in Patrol Yellow Banana, that's why)


Patrol Bubblegum.
I think those were roti lilit shaped in donuts , or something.
hee.

Patrol Pokemon.




at the end of the session, hardly any of us had food to eat. All the patrols failed, except for Patrol bubblegum.


A lot of factors were involved.
like ,
For eg.
1 . the juniors who particularly fanned their smoke towards our direction causing distress.


but mostly , well,
we mismanaged our time as well as a lot of other stupid factors which could've been avoided.


so for lunch,
our scouters gave us slices of biscuits.




MALAM KEBUDAYAAN.

it rained that evening, so we had to move to the anjung muafakat.
having the whole troop cramped under one small roof was tough.

our emcee, Amanda & Sheng Khai (:
sho cuteee.

all of us (:




the recruits came up first,
then came the juniors.
they did a parody for the Apologize song.
( the shorter junior was the wife. )
( they were fighting )



discussing.


these are the recruits.
singing a song, I think.


& you must be wondering what the seniors did!
buttttttttttttt,
sadly,
I was in the sketch,
so I couldn't exaclty snap photos of it.
:(


but just so you know,
the seniors did a MUSICAL.
& I conducted the choir!!!!

(: it was , well, lame?
hahahaha.
but we all enjoyed it very much,
because we sang songs, we danced, and we did dumb moves,
[ a wim bah weh ]


awesome show?




the next morning,
while half asleep,
the whole troop had to fall in at 6.00am,
( with untied hair, slippers, pajamas, and morning breath)
and we were required to
1. run around the whole school.
2. run 5 rounds around the field.
3. have a mini competition.
4. duck walk.
5. frog jump
tiring, and messy.
the field was even muddy.



after breakfast and some short briefing,
and some time to wash up,
the seniors gathered for knot learning session.

my failed attempt of a monkey fist :(


BR>
and to end this post,
here's a picture (:
Dear Amanda, I love you (:





well, thats all!
I'm really sorry for the lack of better pictures,
I was so carried away!

but it was all in all a fun camp.

Those who went enjoyed it,
and those who didn't go?
well, you suck, boo you.



yours in scouting,
melinda.

No comments: