Friday, February 15, 2013

New comeback

Hey everyone! Your junior IT here. So.. this blog's really run-down. Compared to all the active posts below when you scroll down is more 'eye-catching', isn't it? Well, my partner for directing this blog has no clue how to blog a blog. So.. I guess it's all up to me. You guys can help post stuff here too. PM me to get the ID and PW. Hope we get to work together and NOT make this year's post an eyesore. ;)

SO! How's Chinese New Year? Did you get lots of angpau's? :D Did you complete at least 20% of your new year's resolutions? Well, good luck on everything throughout the year! Lots of love from us Scouts.

P/s: I'll keep you guys updated.




Your's in Scouting,
Nicole


                                                                                                                                             

No comments: