Saturday, August 1, 2009

The new COH

TL - Poh Yee
Asst. TL - Yew Leung
Secretary - Bryan Ooi
Asst. Secretary - Chuo Shuan
Treasurer - Amanda
Asst. Treasurer - Rachel Law
Den Warden- Chim Li Ching
Asst. Den Warden - Sheng Khai
QM - Shannen
Asst. QM - Chun San
FQM - Sze Ting
Asst FQM - Yen Lin
IT - Bee Lee
Asst. IT - Wesley

JTL - Leong Wei Yao
Secretary - Sabrina Ooi
Treasurer - Cheryl Ho
Den Warden - Newton
QM - Lee Kerwiin
FQM- Ng Phuay Yee
IT - Michelle Lum

Apart from the AGM we had today, we also played games like err... what is that called... "look for your team members by following their ridiculous voices", ahahaha, and and, we also played tug-of-war, and as the name suggests, we tugged. Hahaha.

I am really glad I didn't have to give up the blog, I mean, I really love it, and when you love something, it's really hard to like let it go. Well, I will work alongside with Wesley in this blog, so yeah... and maybe try to promote the main scout blog, (www.boxingkangaroo.tk). I have one more year and I really want to get the most out of it.

Anyway, here's Bee Lee signing off. Good night!

No comments: