Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FInally, photos and videos

I know, this is a little late. Well, I wan only given these photos recently, so yeah. Enjoy:

Sports Day March to Success

Awh, look at them go! Scouts rock, no? Well, all their efforts really paid off in the end as they managed to grab second place. Congrats everyone!

I'll post up the video after this. My internet is freakishly slow now.

It's The Climb!

These are taken during the rock climbing trip held in the mid year holidays. It was really fun, well, before I landed face first, well more specifically, cheek first onto the rock wall. Don't ask how that happened. It's really embarrassing. Hahaha.

Hey, look! A monkey!
Ooh, and there's poh yee!
I have no idea why I was holding my shoulder...
I'm guessing everyone's staring at kerwiin, who's hanging on some bars thing.
And there is yew leung again, trying to show that if he can stand upright, why not upside down?
There's kin ching, chilling out. Wait, i did spell his name correctly right? Hmm... think the cam's a little dusty. That explains the cool looking snow effect on the picture.
And what do we have here? It's none other than Sir Alwin! *screaming fans*

So far that's all I have. Hahaha.

Bee Lee

No comments: