Friday, June 26, 2009

CELEBRATION!

Just in case you guys didn't know,

WE WON SECOND PLACE FOR MARCHING!





WHOOHOOO!






so, so, so, so, so proud of you guys.
like, so damned proud that I kept cheering even though it was 2 hours after the announcement (: hahahaha




I'm really really really, proud of youuu people (:



to the form 5s (like me), BOO YOU FOR NOT JOINING!
to the form 4s and the few form 5s that participated,
YYYAAAYY!




and just so you guys know,
the marchers, who participated is going to hold a barbeque party,
and all the expenses will be paid by The Scouter's Council (:





A BIG, BIG thank you to the scouters who are ever so generous (:


and of course,
like as if I haven't said this,
but a greaaaat job to the marchers (:


we've finally proven ourselves, yes?
( well, you guys.. ..not me. hahahah)





(: So, for those who didn't march, you should contribute some money / food / award to those marchers (:

they deserve it alright?!




I, myself , will be bringing food and some desserts to congratulate them (:






(: that's it for now!



yours in scouting and supporting,
melinda


p.s : The video of the marching will be up soon as soon as I get it from Sir. Kian Min (whoa whoa whoaaaaa! SIR?! hahahaha)

No comments: