Thursday, February 19, 2009

Founders' Day Preperations

Every year, Scouts and Girl Guides will unite on one special day, the Founders' Day. This year, because 22 February is a holiday (well, it's a Sunday) and there's no school then, we have celebrated Founders' Day today, or more specifically, this morning. I don't have the photos yet, so I can't upload them.

But, but, I do have some photos of "The making of Founders' Day Celebration". Ok, ok, here they are:


Anyway,
Yeah, there are Yew Leung, Li Ching, Shannen and me (the shadow)!
Another picture of them tying the steps together.
And here's Yew Leung, posing for the camera. (Then I was erm... caught having a camera phone by En. Saufi, hahaha, but he let me off the hook)
And some more posers. Hahaha!!

I'm not sure who else are involve also, but I guess Scouts would like to thank everyone who have helped to menjayakan the celebration.

I have made a very big sacrifice: I missed Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel to help them in school!! Ok, I better stop crapping. (And no, Phineas and Ferb isn't childish =P)

Anyway, here's Billy, signing out!

No comments: